box-of-paints

a journal of my creative efforts, past and present

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be Mine Ermine

Recently, I was asked to join an online ATC group in flickr based on famous works of art. Our first challenge was DaVinci's "Lady with an Ermine." Interpretations of this theme ran the gamut from collage to hand drawings and paintings. After a whole day at work, looking at pictures of babies on blankets, here's what I came up with:


Isn't she fetching? Here's a link to my photostream if you'd like to see more.

Have a delicious Valentine's Day dear blog readers!
xo,
tina b.

5 Comments:

Blogger studiomjl said...

That's Gorgeous!
Thanks for making such a lovely thing!
xox

11:18 AM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

and many xoxos back to you too, my dear ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So lovely. Thank you!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Delightful, and a bit provocative.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

ha! yes, intentionally so.

thanks for stopping by. nice to see you too David :)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home