box-of-paints

a journal of my creative efforts, past and present

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nomchom Comics featured at the 25th Annual Children's Book Illustrators Exhibition

Great news! Nickolas Heslep and I have just produced our first full-color printed edition of Nomchom Comics! We will be participating in a artist reception and book signing on March 16th from 1:00 - 4:00 pm at the Sun Gallery as part of the 25th Annual Children's Book Illustration Exhibition. Here is a copy of the postcard:



We will also have t-shirts, stickers, cards, prints and a display featuring the nomchom characters. The exhibition features traditional illustration as well as zines and comics. This is going to be a fun and colorful exhibit! We hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hales said...

I received your mailer. Congrats on the show. I would have replied to your e-mail but Comcast is blocking me from sending email to your address. I dig the sticker on the envelope!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

Thanks Mike! I'm glad you liked the sticker. I picked it out just for you.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home