box-of-paints

a journal of my creative efforts, past and present

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Medieval Beetle website and etsy shop

I am excited to introduce my new website and etsy shop dedicated to a series of gouache paintings that I have been working on for the past few months. This series of paintings are inspired by images and patterns found in the margins of illuminated manuscripts from the Middle Ages. I plan to exhibit these paintings along with the Insect Collection Show set for 2013. Here are a few samples that you will find in my new shop and website:




















The charming logo pictured below and Medieval Beetle website was designed by Nickolas Heslep. For more views of his creative works, you can follow the links to his flickr photostream.





I will be posting new paintings as they are completed in the shop and website. You can also keep up to date on new works through my flickr photostream.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cayenne Linke said...

They look fantastic! Good luck, and sprinkles of sales dust to you!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

Thank you Cayenne. I'm wishing the same for you.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Cameron said...

beautiful!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

Thanks for stopping by Cameron!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home