box-of-paints

a journal of my creative efforts, past and present

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mythos: A Fantasy Themed Art Show at Warehouse 416

Greetings blog readers!

As several of you know, I have been organizing and curating a fantasy and science fiction themed art show with collaborator Austin Hill at Warehouse 416 in downtown Oakland. Here is the flyer that Nickolas Heslep and I created to help advertise the show:


We also have a Facebook page! We should have a full color postcard design very soon as well. I will post about that when it is ready. This will be a very exciting and interesting show. If you are in the SF Bay Area, come check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shirley Banda said...

Tina,

I love the page in color like that. It looks great!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home