box-of-paints

a journal of my creative efforts, past and present

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Open Studios this weekend!

This weekend I will be participating in Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios! Here's a link to my Pro Arts page. I will also have some tasty snacks and wine (while it lasts). Stop by if you are in the SF Bay Area. Friends and family - feel free to give me a call ahead of time if you have an idea of when you will arrive. You know the number!







3 Comments:

Blogger MELI. said...

congrats Tina, love your work! Hope I can make it next time :)
-Meli

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Cayenne said...

Hope it was a huge success! Love the color in the cocoon drawing!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Tina Banda said...

Thank you both! Cayenne, it did go well. One person that purchased a print has since commissioned me to do three original paintings. I will be busy these next few months!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home